Do you have ideas, expertise or experiences that can help Greenstand achieve our mission to create a global, open-source marketplace to digitally track and compensate smallholder farm families for growing individually managed trees to support reforestation and alleviate poverty?
We’re adding an Advisory Board to help guide and inform our strategies going forward.
This is an exciting time to get involved! Greenstand has plans for several exciting projects and initiatives underway. Your expertise and experiences can help make our plans better.
Ideal members will meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Has extensive experience or expertise in the social sciences, environmental sciences, data science, statistics, advanced mathematics, or technology
- Originates from a country identified by the World Bank as a low income country (LIC) or a lower middle income country (LMIC)*
- Leads an indigenous community
- Is a policymaker from a community or a World Bank LIC or LMIC
- Is a buyer of carbon credits or environmental impact credits
- Is a smallholder farmer in a World Bank LIC or LMIC
- Is a member of an active philanthropic community or organization
- Leads a tree planting organization in a country classified as a World Bank LIC or LMIC
This voluntary board will hold virtual meetings 2-4 times per year and may be asked to review program materials and project proposals. Advisory board members are asked to participate for 3 years.
Interested? Please let us know by completing this form before September 20, 2023.
Feel free to contact Lore Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We’re excited to hear from you!
* The World Bank assigns the world’s economies to four income groups—low, lower-middle, upper-middle, and high income. The classifications are updated each year on July 1 and are based on the GNI per capita of the previous year.