Whether you are a lone planter or a group of hundreds, GreenStand’s volunteers have been creating a tool to help you map and support your efforts.
To Get Started
- PLANT TREES
- DOWNLOAD TreeTracker-Planter App from Google Play (Android) HERE
- START TRACKING
- Get Paid
- PLANT MORE TREES
Share your efforts with the world
Receive a link with a map of all your trees that you can share
Get Financial Support as Individual Planters
GreenStand verifies trees and links those trees to funding.
For more information email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Tree Data
- How many trees you planted
- What you planted
- Where You Planted
- Keep notes when you tend to your trees.
- Create spreadsheets relating to your trees.
- Be guided back to your trees
- Track Tree Survival
- Tree Tokening - Earn more to plant by selling digital versions of your trees
Click here for more on the specific design criteria for our Tree Tracker Application
For more information or to request a modification or report a bug email: Info@greenStand.org
Showcase your work and collect accurate field data that can boost productivity.
GreenStand is using cool new technology to boost productivity and provide accurate field data.
Tree data can help you analyze your work. You can easily know
- exact number of trees planted
- where trees are planted
- your strongest planters
- long-term survival rates per planter
Provide a two-way link between field workers and administrators. This link can be used to:
- specify types of trees to plant and where to plant them.
- request updates of particular trees.
- send planters back to specific trees to collect data.
- send planters to tend to trees – water etc.
Whether you are organizing a small group of local planters or are part of a global movement..
GreenStand is designing a system to handle millions of tree uploads a day. Live planting data can unite your efforts. Measuring long term impact will make your future efforts more effective.